StickIt Contest Rules
Classic Hits 101.7, Stick-It Giveaway
- How to Enter the Contest:
- The “Stick-It Giveaway” contest will begin on Monday, April 27, 2020, and end on May 8, 2020.
- To participate, submit an entry to WLDE, by Mail to 347 W. Berry St. Ste. 600 Ft. Wayne, IN 46802, fax at (260) 422-5266, or fill out the form at www.classichits1017.com.
For entries by mail, WLDE is not responsible for lost, stolen, mutilated, misdelivered, postage due, illegible or untimely entries. For internet contests: WLDE is not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the Internet, service outages, or delays, computer difficulties or other technological glitches. Letters will be accepted until Thursday, May 7, 2020.
- No purchase necessary. One entry per person.
- Eligibility Restrictions:
- You must be 18 years of age or older with a valid photo I.D. or other identification issued by the U. S. government or an educational institution. To enter and be eligible to win, you must live in the Fort Wayne metropolitan area, consisting of Adams, Allen, Dekalb, Huntington, Noble, Steuben, Wells and Whitley Counties in Indiana. Employees of Sarkes Tarzian Inc., and radio stations in the Fort Wayne Metro, and members of their respective families are not eligible. Family is defined as parents, in-laws, children, spouses, people in spouse-like relationships and siblings, including those in step and half relations. Anyone who has been employed by or interned with Sarkes Tarzian, Inc., is also ineligible.
- Persons who have won prizes of cash or merchandise totaling $600 or more from WAJI since October 27, 2019 are ineligible for this contest.
- Grand Prize is a Stick-It A.S. Archery set valued at $600.00.
- The Grand Prize will be mail to the winner at the home address submitted in the contest entry. If the contestant wishes for the prize to be mailed to a different address, the winner will cover the cost of any additional shipping incurred as a result of the change in mailing to a different location. Any prize or prize certificate not claimed or redeemed within 30 days of winning will be forfeited by the winner. If any prize or prize certificate is forfeited, an alternate winner will not be selected.
- Contest prizes are not transferable.
- Selection of Winners:
- Decisions of station management with respect to the contest are final.
- Grand Prize winner will be selected from all eligible mail entries received by Wednesday, May 6, 2020 and online and fax entries by Friday, May 8, 2020 at 3:00pm. The winner will be notified by phone. If the winner cannot be reached within 2 business days the prize is forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Only the winner may claim the prize.
- Payment of all federal, state and local taxes is the sole responsibility of the winner.
Winners will be reported to the IRS on IRS Form 1099 or the equivalent.
- By participating in the contest, the winner or winners (and their guest or traveling
companion, if any) agree to allow their name, voice, and/or likeness to be used in any
advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest for a period of one year
without additional financial or other compensation.
- Contest winners are required to sign a Receipt verifying eligibility prior to acceptance
of any prize of more than nominal value. Before claiming a prize, the contest winner
is also required to sign a Liability Release. Pursuant to the Liability Release, the winners will agree to hold WLDE. Sarkes Tarzian, Inc., and the respective officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless from and against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the contest.
- These rules are subject to the interpretation of WLDE. Any aspect of these rules, including the substitution of a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater value, can only be changed at the discretion of WLDE, and such change(s) will become effective upon on-air or other appropriate announcement. There are no exchanges for a different model vehicle at the request of the winner.
- The contest is void where prohibited.
- Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification,
at the sole discretion of WLDE.
- WLDE is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest or in the announcement of any prize.
- Copies of the written contest rules are available during regular business hours at the main studio of 347 West Berry Street, Suite 600, Fort Wayne, IN 46802 or by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to WLDE at the address above.